The Development Supervisor is responsible for both supervising staff level developers as well as hands on development activities that includes moderately complex software applications and/or components of large and complex software applications in a Microsoft development environment.
Technical Skills Required:
- Strong technical background of Microsoft technologies
- Solid understanding of software design and architecture
- Experience in either mortgage or business process management is highly preferred (depending on the line of business the incumbent will primarily work in)
- 5+ years of software development experience using Microsoft .Net Framework, C#, vb.net, Microsoft SQL Server/T-SQL, ASP.NET (Web Forms, MVC, Web API) is required.
- Experience developing Windows Services, Web Service and Win Forms applications.
- Comprehend .NET CORE, TFS, Ado.net, OOP concepts, patterns, etc.
- Understanding waterfall & agile methodologies.
- Understand source control software (TFS/ SVN)