Responsible for designing, developing and maintaining Savana’s Bank servicing application.
Should be familiar with using API’s, comfortable debugging source code, and be familiar with web-based programming.
Will be working closely with Business Analysts and Quality Assurance team members in order to deliver features and fixes that meet all criteria and are free of bugs.
Will also be responsible for communicating and demonstrating various aspects of their work to team members throughout the organization and clearly relaying any required information to Product and DevOps teams to ensure smooth elevation into various environments.
Will provide clear write ups around their work for the Technical Writer team to provide in release notes.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or equivalent discipline. Comparable work experience will be considered.
- 2+ years of software development experience using Microsoft .Net Framework, C#, vb.net, Microsoft SQL Server/T-SQL, ASP.NET (Web Forms, MVC, Web API) is required.
- Candidate must possess understanding of the software development lifecycle process.
- Understanding waterfall & agile methodologies.
- Ability to use low-code development platforms.