Servant leader, facilitating, communicating, coordinating throughput to our clients.
Our Scrum Masters are open, approachable, collaborative, and enjoy working with passionate people.
They adapt to the fast-changing needs of our clients and support technical as well as product organizations.
They are proactive in solving problems to ensure their teams meet their commitments and value is delivered to clients in a timely manner.
They enable self-managing teams, have the Agile mindset, embrace agility as a practice and drive continuous improvement.
- Bachelor’s Degree in any related field is highly desired.
- Scrum Master and/or Agile certifications strongly preferred
- Jira certification a plus
- SAFe certification a plus
- SAFe DevOps certification a plus
- Must have at least 5 years of experience as Technical Project Manager and/or Scrum Master, of which at least 2-3 years are as Agile Scrum Master / Kanban Facilitator.
- Must have strong, proven experience with Jira and Confluence.
- Must have experience guiding teams on self-organization and self-management in the Agile/Scrum frameworks.
- Must have 1+ years of experience in Release Management.
- Must have 1+ years of experience in production support management.
- Must have a clear understanding of and experience with of the major phases of a software project: analysis, design, testing, and implementation from product backlog to sprint backlog, through development, testing and DevOps deployment lifecycle.
- Previous Waterfall to Agile transformation experience is preferred.
- Previous development/QA experience a plus.