The Senior UX/UI Designer will create efficient, modern experiences for our financial services products. This position will be involved in every aspect of the product design process, from collaborating on the vision, creating low and high-fidelity designs, to participating in user research and testing. The Designer will have a strong portfolio of projects demonstrating clean, intuitive designs for products, web and mobile applications. *** This is position requires the chosen candidate to come into the office and to be fully vaccinated (2 weeks after your final dose).
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
The type of activities expected to be performed at this level include, but are not limited to:
– Create wireframes, visual designs, interactive prototypes for both consumer and enterprise applications for web and mobile.
– Work within, help drive design standards and patterns to ensure consistency across products.
– Work in a collaborative team environment with other designers and developers.
– Work in an agile environment with cross-functional product team members to understand existing challenges, product requirements and end user pain points.
– Research and share industry trends, comparable experiences, etc.
– A Bachelor’s degree in User Experience Design or related field is highly preferred. Comparable work experience may be considered.
– Expertise in UX design/prototyping applications such as Figma or similar.
– Strong interaction and visual design skills.
– Solid understanding of user experience design principles and best practices.
– Solid understanding of responsive / adaptive design creating layouts for different form factors.
– Understanding or working knowledge of CSS and HTML.
– Knowledge of other design software in the Adobe suite – Adobe XD, Illustrator.
– Understanding of user testing tools.
– Must have a minimum of 5-7 years of design experience.
– Ability to work directly with customers and to present design vision and concepts to project stakeholders.
– Knowledge of user centered design, user research and usability testing.
– Ability to work independently and prioritize projects in a fun fast-paced environment.
– Have a background in designing financial services application a plus.
PHYSICAL DEMANDS AND WORK ENVIRONMENT
– Occasionally required to stand
– Occasionally continually required to walk
– Continually required to sit
– Continually required to utilize hand and finger dexterity
– Frequently required to talk or hear
– Specific vision abilities required by this job include Close vision; Distance vision; Color vision; – Peripheral vision; Depth perception and ability to adjust focus
– Additional remarks regarding work environment: This role is remote/hybrid. Employees should remain diligent to remove/minimize safety hazards while at home and connect with leadership if support to remove/minimize safety hazards is needed
The above is intended to describe the general content of and requirements for the performance of this job. It is not to be construed as an exhaustive statement of duties, responsibilities or physical requirements. Nothing in this job description restricts management’s right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.