The Sales Executive is responsible for sales initiatives to drive growth, retention and overall client satisfaction through strategic sales plans based on company goals, planning, opportunity development and revenue retention. The Sales Executive will primarily cultivate new business opportunities yet may also be in position to help retain and expand existing relationships. The ideal candidate would possess a strong sales background in outside and B2B sales, FinTech Software Solutions/Banking software, or at a minimum, banking enterprises and how they operate, and a technical background to be able to understand and explain Savana’s products
- This role requires someone who can travel to our client sites and to be fully vaccinated (2 weeks after your final dose).
– Listening and Communication
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
The type of activities expected to be performed at this level include, but are not limited to:
– Define sales processes that drive desired sales outcomes and identify improvements where and when required.
– Provide detailed and accurate sales forecasting.
– Compile information and data related to customer and prospect interactions.
– Monitor customer, market and competitor activity and provide feedback to company leadership team and other company functions.
– Travel for in-person meetings with customers and partners and to develop key relationships.
– A Bachelor’s degree in Business is preferred.
– 8-10 years of outside and B2B sales experience is required.
– Must have the proven ability to have personally generated new business opportunities
– FinTech Software Solutions sales experience is highly preferred.
– A proven track record of meeting and exceeding sales quotas is important
– Previous experience selling to large financial services organizations is required
OTHER SKILLS DESIRED
– Must have excellent verbal and written communication skills.
– Must have strong listening and presentation skills.
– Travel is an essential role for this position. (50-75%)