Responsible for the implementation of software quality assurance processes and procedures for software applications.
May assist in establishing software quality standards.
The analyst uses problem-solving techniques with a practical and analytical approach.
- BS/BA required. A degree in Business, IT, Computer Science, MIS, or Finance is preferred. Comparable work experience will be considered.
- 3-5 years of software testing experience is required.
- Experience with financial applications is preferred.
- Experience with information technology, systems analysis and business applications is preferred.
- Experience with Agile Development methodology a plus.
- Proficiency with latest OS, Microsoft Office products and Defect Tracking Tools is strongly preferred.
- Experience creating detailed test scripts in JIRA is required.
- Experience with manually executing test scripts in JIRA is required.
- Experience with automated testing using Katalon is desired.
- Experience with API Testing using Postman and Swagger is desired.
- Familiarity with SQL is desired.
- Familiarity in testing web based and Windows based applications is preferred.