Responsible for successful implementation of all aspects of product initiatives, from project initiation through testing.
Identify needs in the product and negotiate features between their feature set and the entire product.
Will have extensive knowledge about the feature set while understanding other aspects and features of the product and will provide the technical and business knowledge as it relates to the product feature set.
- A Bachelor’s degree in Business or IT preferred. Comparable work experience may be considered.
- Scrum experience preferred.
- 2-4 years of product management or product owner experience or experience with financial software is highly preferred.
- Must have proven proficiency with latest OS, Microsoft Office products, Defect Tracking Tools, XML (MISMO experience a plus), interface integrations
- Proven ability to demonstrate and communicate business and technical aspects of product initiatives is required.
- Proven ability to collaborate effectively with multiple levels within the internal organization is required.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills are required.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills are required.
- Strong organizational skills are required.
- Proven ability to think big-picture, and conversely, ability to dive into details.
- Must have the proven ability to work in a fast-paced & evolving environment with flexible responsibilities
- Must be able to travel 0-10%.