Hands-on product expert who is responsible for the successful implementation of all aspects of product initiatives and ongoing management of their assigned product portfolio.
Collaborates with multiple business stakeholders to proactively document and recommend product changes needed as a result of competitive pressures, shifts in market strategies, channel needs, regulatory needs or consumer needs.
- A Bachelor’s Degree is required (Business or IT degree is preferred). Comparable work experiences will be considered.
- Software experience from within the FinTech Industry.
- 2+ years relevant experience in Product Management is required.
- 3+ years of proven experience in Business Use Case Development for product enhancements is required.
- 3-6 years relevant experience in the financial services industry and/or business process management is required.
- Proven success in implementing product development projects that deliver results to meet business goals is required.
- Ability to demonstrate and communicate business and technical aspects of product initiatives to large groups is required.
- Ability to collaborate effectively with all levels within the internal organization as well as in the client organizations is required.
- Strength of convictions and ability to influence, articulate and champion product changes is required.
- Travel may be included in this role. (0-25%)