A working manager responsible for providing leadership and direction to the Product Analysis team supporting the company’s products.
Responsible for developing, implementing, and monitoring requirement processes.
Works closely with members of the Product Management, Engineering and Quality Assurance teams to ensure the accurate and timely delivery of product feature enhancements.
- A Bachelor’s Degree is required (Business or IT degree is preferred)
- 10+ years of experience in the financial services industry or similar third-party vendor services is preferred.
- 5+ years of management experience is preferred
- Experience with information technology, systems analysis and business applications is required.
- Understanding of the software development lifecycle process.
- Proficiency with latest OS, Microsoft Office products, Defect Tracking Tools, XML (MISMO experience a plus), interface integrations.
- Proven strong leadership skills and the ability to mentor other team members is required.
- Ability to work in a strong team environment is required.
- Strong organizational skills and ability to shift priorities as needed is required.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills are a must.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills are a must.
- A demonstrated high level of attention to detail is required.
- Must have the ability to manage multiple tasks at one time.