The Director, Marketing is responsible for managing all marketing and communication activities for the company. This position will work closely with the executive leadership team, Chief Experience Officer, Chief Product Officer, and other Savana leadership and will be tasked with creating and implementing comprehensive programs related to corporate & product marketing and communications.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
The Director, Marketing will be responsible for creating and executing traditional, digital, and experimental strategies to grow Savana’s industry presence to become a recognized brand in the Banking/FinTech industry. The type of activities expected to be performed at this level include, but are not limited to:
- Define Savana’s marketing strategy and which channels will be most effective
- Marketplace engagement with our technology and implementation partners
- Create company and product collateral
- Create and promote branding
- Create and maintain our online and social media presence
- Create public relations events and handle all incoming and outgoing messaging
- Network with and constantly communicate with the industry stakeholders
- Work closely with Savana’s Product team to learn Savana’s competitive strengths and highlight them
- Create and maintain competitive market analysis
- Identify target markets/segments and needs
- Identify key differentiated value propositions
- Maintain editorial control on all marketing and public relations collateral that is released on behalf of the company.
- Deliver ROI analysis on spend and results
- A Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration / Marketing or other closely related field is highly preferred. Comparable work experience will be considered.