The Implementation Analyst II is responsible for supporting client’s implementation of Savana’s software. This position will provide product expertise, configuration of the product, and triage client reported defects during the implementation cycle. The role is critical to a project’s successful implementation of the software. The ideal candidate would possess proficiency with latest OS, Microsoft Office products, Defect Tracking Tools, XML (MISMO experience a plus) and interface integrations. Would also have a strong understanding of BPM/Workflow, API structures, Swagger and Postman. Experience in financial services, banking and/or FinTech is a big plus!
– This role requires someone who can travel to our client sites and to be fully vaccinated (2 weeks after your final dose). An important part of implementations is getting in front of the customer. The travel amount varies. On average over a year it may be 25% or less but there will be periods of time where it spikes up to 50% in a month. You should be comfortable with being able to travel a significant amount.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND EXPECTATIONS
The type of activities expected to be performed at this level include, but are not limited to:
– Develop a deep understanding of the Savana applications from a functional and technical perspective. Understand the flexibility of the system and options available to solve complex business processes of our clients.
– Become an expert in the configuration of the system. Be able to effectively explain to our clients how the system is configured, and what decisions our clients need to make for those settings. Be able to execute on those decisions to complete the configuration of the system to the client’s exact specifications.
– Work with customers on documenting requirements for new features, integrations or complex IT changes required for their launch of the product. Effectively document those in a functional or technical design document and work with product management or the technical organization to schedule and implement the required changes. Manage the customer’s expectations on those changes and the timing of them.
– Have a deep understanding of project management and how to successfully work as part of a project team to achieve a successful implementation of our software. Ensure not just that tasks are done correctly, effectively and timely but that the project is financially effective.
– Trouble shoot client reported issues in a timely manner and in accordance to defined SLAs. Communicate clearly and effectively with our clients around reported issues, helping them determine priority, a resolution path and a timeline. Be able to proactively address issues and/or highlight risks to a project that need to be addressed.
– A Bachelor’s Degree is required (Business or IT degree is preferred). Comparable work experience may be considered.
SKILLS FOR SUCCESS
– Experience with information technology, systems analysis and business applications is required.
– Proficiency with latest OS, Microsoft Office products, Defect Tracking Tools, XML (MISMO experience a plus), interface integrations is required. Ability to write SQL queries is a plus. BPM/Workflow experience a plus.
– Candidate must possess understanding of the software development lifecycle process.
– Understanding of API structures; proficiency with Swagger and Postman a plus.
– Must have excellent communication skills in order to effectively work with our clients during their most critical aspect of their relationship with us.
– Must have proven experience being a creative thinker. This is a high velocity role where unexpected issues arise. It requires someone to think outside of the box at times to solve complex problems. Come up with solutions rather than just identifying problems.
– Must have proven experience working well in a team setting. Create meaningful internal relationships to help you succeed in your role. Be passionate about your work.
– This role requires someone who can travel to our client sites. An important part of implementations is getting in front of the customer. The travel amount varies. On average over a year it may be 25% or less but there will be periods of time where it spikes up to 50% in a month. You should be comfortable with being able to travel a significant amount.
– The successful candidate will be a self-starter, be able to manage their time effectively and get tasks done during the time they were committed for. You will be working on multiple projects at once in many cases, so you should be able to juggle priorities effectively.
– Have 5+ years of experience in supporting customer software implementations and be able to bring that knowledge of what works, and doesn’t, to bear. Experience in financial services, banking and/or FinTech is a big plus.