Responsible for designing, developing and maintaining Savana’s core products.
Must be proficient in Microsoft’s Visual Studio .Net environment and other software development tools to convert business requirements into source code.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or equivalent discipline. Comparable work experience will be considered.
- 3+ years of software development experience using Microsoft .Net Framework, C#, Microsoft SQL Server/T-SQL, ASP.NET (Web API, Windows Services) is required.
- Candidate must possess understanding of the software development lifecycle process.
- Comprehend .NET CORE, TFS, Ado.net, OOP concepts, patterns, etc.
- Understanding waterfall & agile methodologies.
- Understand TFS source control software
- Experience working with low-code platform like OutSystems.