A Developer 2 is responsible for designing, developing and maintaining Savana’s core products: Business Process Management (BPM), and Loan Origination Software (LOS). A Developer 2 must be proficient in Microsoft’s Visual Studio .Net environment and other software development tools to convert business requirements into source code.
Technical Skills Required:
- 3+ years of software development experience using Microsoft .Net Framework, C#, vb.net, Microsoft SQL Server/T-SQL, ASP.NET (Web Forms, MVC, Web API) is required.
- Experience developing Windows Services, Web Service and Win Forms applications.
- Candidate must possess understanding of the software development lifecycle process.
- Comprehend .NET CORE, TFS, Ado.net, OOP concepts, patterns, etc.
- Understanding waterfall & agile methodologies.
- Understand source control software (TFS/ SVN)
- Experience working with low-code platform like OutSystems, Salesforce.