Responsible for supporting client’s implementation of Savana’s software.
Provide product expertise, configuration of the product, and triage client reported defects during the implementation cycle. T
This role is critical to a project’s successful implementation of the software.
- A Bachelor’s Degree is required (Business or IT degree is preferred). Comparable work experience may be considered.
- Experience with information technology, systems analysis and business applications is required.
- Proficiency with latest OS, Microsoft Office products, Defect Tracking Tools, XML (MISMO experience a plus), interface integrations is required. Ability to write SQL queries is a plus. BPM/Workflow experience a plus.
- Understanding of the software development lifecycle process.
- Understanding of API structures; proficiency with Swagger and Postman a plus.
- Must be able to travel to our client sites.
- Have 5+ years of experience in supporting customer software implementations and be able to bring that knowledge of what works, and doesn’t, to bear. Experience in financial services and/or FinTech is a big plus.