Responsible for planning and managing application development and client delivery activities for a line of business that includes moderately complex software applications and/or components of large and complex software applications in a Microsoft development environment.
Responsible for the day to day oversight of the Software Development Engineers to include allocation of resources, time management and performance management.
- A Bachelor’s degree from a four-year college or university in computer science or related field is required. Comparable work experience will be considered.
- Possess a development background with 5+ years of management experience, both on and off shore is preferable.
- Strong technical background of Microsoft technologies
- Solid understanding of software design and architecture
- Experience in either Fintech or business process management is highly preferred (depending on the line of business the incumbent will primarily work in)