The Customer Care Specialist 2 is responsible for providing intermediate support to clients by helping to resolve incoming inquiries on financial services software. The person in this role must have a team-oriented mindset and he/she must be able to communicate issues effectively and work well with others in troubleshooting and problem-solving scenarios.
– Position hours are 11 AM- 8 PM Monday – Friday.
– This job will be a hybrid position that will have the candidate work a schedule that will be a mix between remote and in-office.
– Incumbent will provide on-call support after hours and thru the weekend with rotation through the Customer Care team.
– Communication Proficiency
– Client Focus
– Drive to Learn
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
The type of activities expected to be performed at this level include, but are not limited to:
– Respond to customers’ intermediate product support inquiries via telephone and internet-based support tool.
– Maintain regular communication with clients during the time when the issues or concerns are being addressed by providing regular updates, input and guidance on next steps.
– Maintain ownership of issues and questions until a resolution has been reached and it has been effectively relayed to the client.
– Manage ticket queue response times in accordance with company SLA response criteria.
– Participate in web meetings with clients to better understand issues or questions.
– Document customer information and recurring technical issues to support product quality programs and product development.
– Assist in creating “How To” documentation for distribution to clients.
– A Bachelor’s degree in business or a related field, or the equivalent combination of education, training, and work experience is preferred.
– 2+ years’ experience in a customer service-related field, preferably in banking, finance, or technology.
– Incumbent must have sufficient technical experience so as to be able to quickly learn new financial services applications, support tools, and other technologies.
– Proficiency with latest OS and Microsoft Office products is required.
– Proficiency with defect tracking tools (such as Jira), XML, SQL, .Net, and Outsystems is a plus.
– Prior banking or finance related experiences is a plus.
OTHER SKILLS DESIRED
– Must have excellent oral and written communications skills.
– Must have strong problem-solving skills.
– Organizational and time management skills required.
– Must be a self-starter with proven ability to work independently.
– Must be comfortable navigating through complex software systems and have the ability to quickly grasp financial product knowledge.